After over two years teaching in South Korea David and I returned to the UK but after ten months we decided we missed South Korea and here we are once again... teaching, exploring and LOVING living in Changnyeong, Gyeongsang nam-do.

안녕하세요, 행복한 독서! Hello, happy reading!


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Third Time Around


The grass is always greener, so they say! David and I were living in Nottingham, England for around ten months. After some thought we decided on returning to South Korea to work as ESL teachers. For one reason or another we thought it would be best! Best for our pockets and our sanity! We are both working for the same bosses I (Becky!) was working for in my first year. (2008) We are both extremely happy about this as they are fantastic people. So here we are, living in Changnyeong, Gyeongsangnam Province, South Korea. I am extremely excited about this year. We are working in an amazing school with lovely people and we have brand new apartments with a fabulous view. Even though this is year number three, I am looking forward to a whole new adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment